Monday, December 10, 2007

Catching Up...

Ok, clearly I have a problem with consistency. I had meant to be consistent with this blog. I really did. But, life got in the way, I suppose and I just couldn't manage to keep up. The strange thing is, not much has changed since my last post in 2005. I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing. But, I'm pretty happy with the way that things have turned out.

Don't think that I've just been sitting idly by since my last post. I have actually been blogging away on my MySpace page (http://blog.myspace.com/lovelybrowngirl) about various issues. Just to keep you from having to take the extra step of logging in to MySpace to check my latest blog posts, I'll go ahead and repost them here for your reading pleasure. (A few of the most popular are posted below.)

If anyone is reading, please, please comment! I would love to hear your thoughts on what I have to say. I am making a promise to blog more regularly in 2008, but I'm going to start as early as today. I figure, I say some pretty funny things from time to time... God know's I THINK some pretty funny thoughts from time to time. I might as well put fingers to keys and share these words with the world.

I'll try to keep it interesting and will never use real names or identifying characteristics to protect the "innocent", but all you not-so-innocent mofos... get ready to be exposed!

(I'm kidding!)

No comments: