Monday, October 31, 2005

Who am I?

As I sit and think of things to write in this blog, I'm forced to recognize that my life is painfully boring. My existence is completely normal and there isn't the slightest bit of drama to "spice things up". In fact, the most interesting thing about me is that I happen to know interesting people. Don't you agree that it's pathetic that I have absolutely no stories to tell?? No crazy stories about me going to a party, smoking the sticky-icky and hooking up with the sexy Latin DJ in a stall in the unisex bathroom. No chance to recount a time when I got drunk at a company function and went skinny-dipping in my boss's pool in the middle of a snowstorm in January. So, I'm determined that I will create drama and, resultantly, juicy stories for my blog. You, dear reader, are my inspiration. And, so, the journey begins.

To protect the privacy of the innocent, no real names will be used and you will only know me as the Lovely Brown Girl. Who am I? That's the question that I seek to answer with this blog. I'm on the road to finding myself. And, I want you to come along for the ride...

No comments: